I know I haven't posted in a long while so...sorry about that. Fortunately for you, I've decided to start up again, but this time with a more specific goal in mind. I will try to use this blog to showcase the random projects that I work on (in case you don't know, I'm almost always working on something). I may have a random philosophical post occasionally, but most will probably be descriptions, pics, challenges, etc. from my various projects. For example, the DR Art Bar that, if you've been at
Damascus Road within the past year, you've probably seen by now. I will also post about projects that most people don't usually see. An example would be my new clock above my desk which I am in the process of building :-)
For these project posts, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask in the comments section, and I will do my best to read them and post answers. Also, feel free to send me a friendly reminder if I haven't posted in a while (I expect to post at least once every 1-2 weeks, but we'll see how things go). Even if I don't have a completed project, I should still be able to find something to blog about.
I also updated the template I was using, so let me know what you think of that as well.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my future posts.
Nugget of wisdom: "Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment